All our products are from reliable manufacturers who work to stringent quality standards, however, in the highly unlikely event that you experience problems with any product purchased from us, and wish to return it, please follow the procedure listed below.
● The quickest way for your return to be processed is to first contact us giving full details of the product(s), when it was bought, and as much detail of the problem as possible. It is often possible to resolve problems without the expense & time of returning products to us. If the product(s) need to be returned we will issue a Return Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA#) Please ensure that all returns are clearly marked with the RMA# or your full name and address to enable us to identify the goods.
● Our target is to deal with all products returned within 2 business days, although this may take longer where testing is required, or where an RMA# was not obtained. Where you have informed us in writing that you wish to cancel your order in accordance with our Terms and Conditions of Sale refunds will normally be processed within 5 business days.
● You are obliged by law to take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession. If you return your goods (unless faulty) or if you have informed us in writing that you wish to cancel your order in accordance with our Terms and Conditions of Sale you should (as applicable) also return or retain the original packaging, together with all manuals, warranty cards and all accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
● Where you return goods to us, you may wish to consider insuring the goods that you are returning. We also suggest the use of a carrier that can provide a proof of delivery. Except in the case of faulty or misdescribed goods, shipping back to us is to be paid by the Customer. Where the goods are faulty or misdescribed, we shall either collect the goods from you or ask you to return the goods and refund you the reasonable shipping costs.
● Any customer returning goods which are found not to be faulty or misdescribed shall not be entitled to a refund of the shipping costs incurred in returning the goods to us and may have shipping charges deducted from any refund owing.
● If goods are returned for reasons other than being faulty, or incorrectly supplied, we reserve the right to apply a restocking charge of up to 10% of the purchase price or £2.00 whichever is greatest. In this circumstance we also reserve the right to apply a charge equal to the actual initial shipping cost to us, additionally any further charges incurred by us for the goods return.
● These policies do not affect your statutory rights in any way.