This DC Brushed Motor Speed Controller allows you to control the speed of a Brushed DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0%-100%. The speed controller can provide a continuous current of 6A to a DC motor or other DC load.
- Input voltage: DC 6V-12V
- Maximum output power: 72W
- Rated current: 6A
- Overload and short circuit protection current: 10A
- PWM frequency: 20kHz
- Duty Cycle adjustable: 0-100%
- Operating temperature range: -20°C +40°C
- The speed is adjusted by a rotary control, which also has an on/off switch built in
- Speed can also be adjusted with an external 0-5V signal
NOTE: This can NOT be used for BRUSHLESS motors.
The controller is NOT reverse-polarity protected and will be damaged if the supply voltage is incorrectly connected.
Write Your Own Review